Thursday, July 11, 2013

Social Media



Wow! I was never a tech geek, and never would have thought I'd be a part of this craze, but here I am.

So overwhelming with all the networking sites to muddle through. Just when I thought I had one Networking site figured out, another one creeps up into my life.

Good Grief! Accounts, Profiles, Groups, Networks, Forums, Blogs, Uploading, Downloading, Posting, Tweeting. YIKES!!!!! HELP!!!

But in all honesty, I would be bored without it.

How many sites does a normal person have?
How many do you have?
Which ones do you find are the best out there?

I know this blogging thing has been around for ages, so now that I'm part of it I'm going to have fun with it. Hopefully I'll figure it all out. I see most bloggers stick to specific topics, but for me, I'd find that way too boring.

From me, you'll get a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Hey if nothing else, just come along for the ride. You may need a laugh to get you started in the morning! Not because I'm funny or anything.

I just saw a guy tweet about Perseverance. "Perseverance may be the top character quality of successful people. Not about looks or IQ, DON'T QUIT" I like that!

At any rate, I hope you all a fun and safe weekend! Till next time

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment